After failing to download the Pokemon Go app from play store, have you been waiting its official release in India?
Well, you don’t have to wait anymore if you have Android or iOS on your smartphone (Sorry, Windows users). You can play the game right now by downloading the APK file and installing it on your smartphone.
Things to note before downloading:
* The app will drain your battery awfully fast.
* The phone gets heated up if you play the game for more than 10 minutes.
* You need internet connectivity to play the game.
* Keep safe: However tempting it is, do not play the game while walking on roads.
* Every other church or temple is a Pokemon store (A Pokemon store, as the name suggests, is a place where you can find a lot of Pokemon). That could explain your friends’ sudden “religious transformation”.
Alright, now let’s check out how to download the game:
Here you can download the game’s APK to install it. (It’s a huge 58 MB file)
Now open the downloads and install the app.
There you go.